Proper Staffing Security
"Your Security Specialists"
Babysitting Safety Tips
• Leave Information with your family about the babysitting location, phone number, and time expected home.
• Once inside the house, lock all exterior doors and windows.
• If an unknown person comes to the home, do not open the door or invite them in. Acknowledge their presence through the locked
door and ascertain what business they have. If in doubt about who they are or what they want, do not open the door.
• If you hear strange noises outside the house, call the police (911). Examples could include
windows breaking, pounding on doors, prying or scraping noises in the area of door locks/knobs.
• Make sure you have emergency phone numbers readily accessible (police, fire, rescue, poison control, electric company,
trusted neighbor/friend of the homeowner).
• Have an escort return you home after dark.
4445 Corporation Lane
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Hours: Mon-Fri 800am-530pm est
Providing security and private investigation services throughout the state of Virginia.
All owners, directors, officers and employees are registered with and background checked by The Department of Criminal Justice. We are self-insured and state licensed through The Department of Criminal Justice. Take the liability and risk off your business and put it on us.
VA DCJS #11-7389